A portable little light that is fun for play and a great sleep companion. Durable eco friendly child safe light made from BPA, lead and Phthalate free soft PVC.
The internal LEDs provide a comforting glow to your little one’s room. The light will automatically fade off after 15 minutes to extend battery life.
Button on Base
Warm white LED
13.7 cm tall
Warning: Contains coin/button battery. Hazardous if swallowed. Please ensure the battery lid is closed with included screw.
Create an account with us and you'll be able to:
Fill in your email below to request a new password. An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address.